25.02.2015

Audi Quattro pack





Audi Quattro pack released!
Pack includes:

Audi UrQuattro (model by FM3 & me)
Audi Sport Quattro (model by FM3 & me)
Audi Quattro A1 (model by FM3 & me)
Audi Quattro A2 (model by FM3 & me)
Audi S1 (model by FM3 Dirt & me)

Much work was put in this project so all your hating keep for yourself, because not you were working on this, you only testing. If you found bugs post a screen or something.

Known bugs:
Package conflict

Mapping for all models is almost perfect, except the thing that decals becomes blurry. Thats not my fault, because you can make pj by resizing saved pj files (like in one of tutorials said) The Sport quattro paintjob is quite aweful, im not pro in this, all i can is to make 3d pj, thats easier for me.

Машина для SLRR Pre Release 4:

Комментировать

Следующие Предыдущие Главная страница
© 2015 - 2020 SLRR-MODS.RU ВСЕ ПРАВА ЗАЩИЩЕНЫ, МАТЕРИАЛ ПРЕДОСТАВЛЕН ТОЛЬКО ДЛЯ ОЗНАКОМЛЕНИЯ, 6+